The following values are the basis for all activities in JACK:
- Transparency:Activities are carried out so as to be visible to all stakeholders. All people in managerial positions of the organization are responsible for their decisions, actions, and their consequences.
- Commitment: ensuring professionalism based on collective and individual agenda for positive changes in Afghans society.
- Equity: JACK management never discriminates against employees, and treats them according to the merit system, and respects them for their labor.
- Cooperativeness, Solidarity and Sharing: JACK acts on a cooperative basis, rely on solidarity, and share their knowledge and experience.
- Innovativeness and Creativeness:JACK staff has the right to express their innovative and creative opinions freely, and they offer their opinions responsibly.
- Participating in the Management Process: JACK staff participates in the management process at every hierarchical level, while preserving their individuality.
- Seeking Excellence: The JACK staff continuously strives for excellence in administrative and provision of services.
- Sensitivity to the Environment: JACK staff is sensitive to environmental issues. They are inclined strictly to protect and develop the natural environment.
- Trust in the Future: JACK staff trust in the future success of the organization.